NFTU RADIO: Live PREVIEW of "Internet Radio's First Orthodox Christian Live Talk Show"

NFTU RADIO: Live PREVIEW of "Internet Radio's First Orthodox Christian Live Talk Show"

Dcn Joseph Suaiden
Administrator
Pump up the volume! Img credit: miramb11:30 PM EST - Call-ins Welcome!

NFTU received our first invitation to listen to "Internet Radio's First Orthodox Christian Live Talk Show" today, scheduled for Sunday, April 22 New Style. We've been excited and waiting for someone in World Orthodoxy to do what apparently, no one else-- EVAR, as the kids say-- has done before, as their press release states: "There is no other live (streaming) call-in show with an Orthodox Christian perspective on television, radio or Internet radio". That's right. Not one.

Because of this momentous event, NFTU will be having a live, streaming, call-in PREVIEW of the Internet Radio's First Orthodox Christian Live Talk Show Evar tomorrow night Saturday, 11:30 PM to midnight, and our new, regular time, Sunday night, 11:30 PM to midnight (call-ins also welcome) where for this week, we will talk about the Internet Radio's First Orthodox Christian Live Talk Show and current events that, well, matter.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/nftu/2012/04/22/preview-of-internet-radios-first-orthodox-radio-show