TrueWesternOrthodoxy Blog Not Working

Justice
Hello, can anyone tell me why I can't access Hieromonk Enoch's Blog?

Thank you very much,
Justice

Re: TrueWesternOrthodoxy Blog Not Working

someguy
URL?

Re: TrueWesternOrthodoxy Blog Not Working

enikitopoulos

Re: TrueWesternOrthodoxy Blog Not Working

Justice
Every time I click on the link it says I'm not an invited user. Why is that?

Re: TrueWesternOrthodoxy Blog Not Working

enikitopoulos
Perhaps we could tag Father Enoch to this thread so he can correct it? It could be that he isn't even aware of the problem.

On Wed, Sep 12, 2018 at 9:40 PM, Justice [via NFTU Forums: Orthodox Tradition, Discussion] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Every time I click on the link it says I'm not an invited user. Why is that?

To unsubscribe from TrueWesternOrthodoxy Blog Not Working, click here.
NAML

Re: TrueWesternOrthodoxy Blog Not Working

Justice
That sounds like a good idea. How do you tag someone?

Re: TrueWesternOrthodoxy Blog Not Working

enikitopoulos
I wasn't able to find a way to do it directly from here. I noticed a recent post by Father Enoch on this website (from a few days ago): http://nftu.net/phanar-says-its-main-objection-to-macedonian-church-is-name/

I left a comment in the comments' sections informing him of the problem. Hopefully he'll respond :)

Re: TrueWesternOrthodoxy Blog Not Working

Justice
Thank you, and welcome to the forum!